Create a beautiful card for your loved one using Joy® iron-on, floral appliqués and embroidered letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-on Black Classic Monograms Letters - LOVE
- Joy® Iron-on floral appliqués - Rose
- patterned paper
- Cut a sheet of patterned paper to fit on the front of an A2 sized card - a simple design like a wood grain is wonderful. Ink the edges of the card and mat background in black.
- Glue the rose appliqué to the mat paper.
- Add the twine around the mat paper tying a bow at the bottom left as a pretty embellishment.
- Glue the letters to the front of the card. A quick tip, you can cut the letter "W" in half to make another letter "V" if you do not have enough for 2 cards.
- Glue mat paper to the card base.
These cards would be a wonderful Valentine's gift for that special someone in your life.
Here is a quick video on how to make this card.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store.
They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.