It's never too early to start getting ready for the holidays!
Nothing says Christmas like a flurry of snowflakes! Using adorable buttons, beautiful sequins and Joy® Iron-on embroidered letters, I am getting into the holiday spirit with this "Let It Snow" Christmas card. Supplies:
- Joy® embroidered letters - Classic Monograms sheet
- 8 1/2" x 11" white cardstock
- sequin/bead mix
- snowflake buttons
- silver cording
- foil paper
- paper trimmer
- red line tape (double sided tacky tape)
- Cut cardstock in half vertically, then fold one of the cut pieces in half to make a "quarter" card. (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). Cut foil paper to 4" x 5 1/4".
- Attach red line tape to outside border of card around the foil paper.
- Sprinkle sequin mix onto exposed red line adhesive.
- Apply snowflake buttons and silver cording using red line tape.
- Use the embroidered letters to spell out "Let It Snow" then attach to the card with the tape. This gives the card a beautiful, soft look that you won't get with flat letter stickers!
Your friends and family will cherish this Christmas card for years to come!
Look for Joy® Iron-on letters and numbers
in different fonts, sizes and colors at your local craft stores.