Add a little personality to a simple linen stocking with Joy® iron-on letters, ribbons and trim!
You will need:
Pine Craft Stem
- Depending on the fabric and lining content of your stocking, you can either iron on the letters or glue them onto the stocking with craft glue.
- Make a simple bow by folding the ribbon over and tying the center tight with the twine.
- Add a jingle bell and a small piece of pine craft stem to the center of the bow and tie again with the twine.
- Add button to both ends of the twine and tie to the center of the bow.
- Trim the ends of the bow.
- I switched out the plain wood button on the center of the button for one that better fits my style.
- Glue trim and bow onto the front of the stocking with craft glue.
- Embellish with a Christmas pin.
- Add presents or greenery and berries to the inside of the stocking.
- Hang from your mantel, or the stocking would make a great addition in the center of a Christmas Wreath.
Joy® iron-on, embroidered letters and number sheets are available
in a variety of sizes, colors, and fonts at your local craft stores