Celebrate special occasions with a personalized stitched sampler.
A stitched sampler is a great gift idea for a wedding, anniversary or housewarming, especially when it's personalized with embroidered letters and.or numbers.
You will need:
1. Create custom numbers to match the project by spraying with glimmer mist. Let dry.
2. Using the picture below as a guide, cut pieces as shown.
3. The flowers were made using a simple hand drawn flower shape, traced onto the felt.
4. Add red ink to the tips of the cream flowers with a stencil brush.
5. Machine, or hand stitch the gray scalloped square onto the tan square and the light grey roof at the top of the house shape.
6. Iron numbers at the center of the red heart.
7. Arrange then adhere smaller pieces to the house using fabri tac glue.
8. Hand stitch smaller pieces and buttons into place.
9. Add finish piece into a shadow box frame.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered alphabet letter sheets at your local craft store.