I had a lot of wedding pictures after our daughter's wedding, but wanted to display some of the favorites for all year round. For a personalized touch, I used Joy letters to embellish the frame. Hope you are inspired to make a keepsake for your wedding couple!
- JOY embroidered monogram letters (with couples initials)
- 5 x 7" clear frame with beveled edges
- Black cardstock cut to 5-1/4" x 7-1/4"
- Teal cardstock cut to 5" x 7"
- 2-1/4" scalloped black circle; 2" teal circle (punched or die-cut)
- 3/8" rhinestones
- Paper trimmer
1. Layer and glue the teal on top of the black cardstock to mat your photo.
2. Glue the teal circle to the black circle. Arrange and glue the letters to the circle. Place the initial for the last name in the middle, the groom's initial on the left and the bride's initial on the right.
3. Place the mat and photo inside the frame.
4. Glue the rhinestones and monogram to the frame as shown.
You can find Joy embroidered iron-on numbers and letters in a variety of fonts, colors and sizes at your local craft store.