I have a Super Hero - my husband! I think he needs to be reminded once in a while with a badge of some sort. Do you have someone you would like to honor? Make them a refrigerator magnet!
You will need:
Joy embroidered letters
Magnetic sheets for home printers
Acrylic paints - blue and yellow
Die-cut machine Die shape of your choice (cut in 2 sizes for layering as shown)
1. Place the magnetic sheet on the die-cutter mat. Set the dial to maximum pressure and preferably use a deep-cut blade. After cutting two sizes of the same shape, gently fold the magnet sheet on the cut lines until it breaks open and carefully push out the shape.
2. Paint the white side of the larger bottom shape blue.You don't need to paint the entire surface, just around the border.
3. Paint the white side of the smaller top shape yellow. Allow both to dry thoroughly.
4. Center and glue the top shape to the bottom shape.
5. Position the letters and other embellishments as desired. I used a long tweezers to help pick up and place the letters. Use a strong tacky glue to adhere everything. Once the letters are dry, it's ready to place on your fridge, file cabinet or any metal surface.