Since I made this mini wine cork bulletin board, I must confess...I do enjoy drinking wine and I save all my wine corks. And yet another confession...in spite of so many handy apps and online calendars, I still use my refrigerator for filing and reminders. I needed to designate a small space on the side for the more important items to stand out from all the rest, so this is what I came up with. Supplies:
1. If desired, dab the ends of the corks in paint to color and set aside to dry.
2. Glue the corks side by side to a strip of sturdy cardstock. Place a heavy book on top while the glue dries.
3. Cut a header card from sturdy cardstock and glue a die-cut cork placard at the top. Trim the edges with glitter tape.
4. Glue the Joy letters on the cork die-cut to spell "notes" or "memo" or your name. Embellish with metal charms as desired.
5. Trim and glue the strip of wine corks to the header card and place a heavy book on top while the glue dries.
6. Trim and adhere a magnet sheet to cover most of the back of your mini wine cork bulletin board.