Snuggle up with a good book and a pillow! Personalized with Joy® Iron-on Embroidered letters.
You will need:
1. Sew a ½" seam at both ends of the fabric, then measure and cut fabric to make the pillow pocket. Mine measured 9" x 12". Sew a ½" seam along the sides and bottom.
2. Select then arrange the letters on the pocket.
3. Before ironing in place, color the letters with the markers.
4. Use a pressing cloth to heat set the colors and permanently adhere the letters to the fabric.
5. Place fabric, pattern side up and fold to the measurements of your pillow. Turn over then sew the pocket to the front. Turn the fabric, pattern/pocket side in then sew a ½" seam along each side. Turn the pillow cover right side out.
6. Stuff with your pillow and place one or two books in the pillow pocket!
You can find Joy® Iron-on Letters at your local craft store and online.