The Farmhouse style is clean and simple with a bit of elegance. Creating this Farmhouse Chic Monogram Sign is quick and easy with Joy® embroidered letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Embroidered Letters - 3" Script Monogram - Black
- Wood Sign
- Ribbon - Gingham, Black
- Craft Paint - Light Blue and Dark Brown
- Craft Iron
- Paper Plate
- Paper Towels
1. Basecoat wooden sign with light blue craft paint. Apply a second coat, if necessary, allowing the paint to dry between coats.
2. Once dry, apply random strokes of dark brown craft paint all over the wooden sign. Wipe off with a damp paper towel or rag to give a gently worn appearance.
3. Place Joy® Embroidered Letter 3" Script Monogram in Black in the center of the wooden sign and iron on according to the directions on the package.
4. To finish, tie a bow with a black gingham ribbon at the top of the wooden sign.
Select one color and pair with black to create the Farmhouse chic style. Add your family's monogram with Joy® embroidered letters, the possibilities are endless!
You can find a wide selection of Joy® embroidered iron-on letters and alphabet sheets in different sizes at your local craft stores!