Create a cute and bright flower basket on a totewith Joy® embroidered letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-On Baby monogram letters in pink
- felt in 2 colors of brown
- paper flowers
- basket die set
- die cut machine
- mini tote
- Cut out the pieces for the basket in the two colors of felt and glue together according to the package (shown on the video).
- Glue the felt basket to the mini tote.
- Glue the flowers to the top of the basket.
- Using the directions on the back of the package heat set the letters of choice (BLOOM) at the bottom of the basket.
Now you have a cute little tote bag that is perfect for spring!
Here is a quick video on how to make it.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store.
They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.
Leave a Reply