Personalize Burp Cloths for that special little one!
You will need:
1. Place three layers of fabric on top of each other and cut out in a free form eight shape as shown below. (Approximately 18" long, 9" wide on the two ends and 7" wide in the middle).
2. Layer fabric with right sides facing out in desired order.
3. Sew together with a 3/4" - 1" seam around the outer edge. Clip around the outer edge every 1/2" or so.
4. Machine wash and dry. This will fluff the outside edge.
5. Remove the letters needed for the name, then position on the burp cloth. Cover with a pressing cloth then, following the manufacturer's instructions on the packaging, press in place.
I love that you can easily personalize anything you want with Joy® Embroidered Letters.
With so many Joy® embroidered letters to choose from...
it's easy to make each burp cloth just a little different and a set of these make a great baby gift!!
Look for Joy® Embroidered, iron-on letters in your favorite craft stores. They are available in a large variety of fonts, sizes and colors.
Leave a Reply