Create a "Word of the Year" canvas using your own paint poured canvas as the background!
You will need:
Instructions: 1. Choose your "Word of the Year". 2. Select a paint poured canvas from your stash. 3. Peel the letters and position as desired.
4. Heat set the letters using the directions on the back of the package.
5. Decorate die cut flowers with white gel pen.
6. Layer then adhere flower to canvas.
7. Use quilling paper to create flower center, stem and leaves. Glue in place.
8. Use gel pen to draw line around canvas edge.
You can find a wide selection of Joy® embroidered iron-on letters and alphabet sheets in different sizes at your local craft stores!