Look for cute felt purses or bags at your local dollar store. They are ideal to personalize and embellish for Easter or spring. The kids will love these Spring Bunny Bags.
You Will Need: Joy® Baby Monogram Letters
9" x 12" craft cuts KuninClassic felt in color choice for bunny 1/2 yard pom pom or tassel trim from Trims by the Yard
1/2 yard of tulle
1 large pom pom
Felt and fabric glue by Beacon
Cutting System to cut bunny or use a pattern.
Iron and pressing cloth
1. Choose the letters needed for the names. Position on the bag handle then iron in place following manufacturer's directions.
2. Glue selected trim along bottom of the bag. Cut off excess trim at each end.
3. Glue a pom pom to the bunny tail then the bunny to bag.
4. Tie a bow from tulle then glue to the bunny's neck.
5. Fill the bags with Easter goodies and see the joy on the children's faces!
Joy® letters and numbers are available
in a variety of sizes, fonts and colors at your favorite craft stores.
Such a fun project!