Glam up the front cover of your New Year's binder with Joy® embroidered letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-On Baby Monogram Letters - white
- Joy® Iron-On script letters - white
- Kunin® Felt
- Diamond Dotz Dress
- Diamond trim
- fabric glue
- Cut out the Diamond Dotz dress and cut the felt to fit the binder cover.
- Glue the dress to the felt and a little felt flower to the side for some added fun.
- Using the direction of the back of the package heat set the words of choice to the top and bottom of the dress. I picked "Hello Beautiful" in two different sized fonts.
- Glue on a little extra bling to the side of the binder.
Now you can enjoy a binder that is not only cute, but one that empowers you to be amazing every day of the new year!
Here is a quick video on how to make it.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store.
They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.