Turn a simple wooden pumpkin banner into a punny piece of home décor with Joy® embroidered letters!
You will need:
1. Selectthe Joy® Iron-on embroidered letters to spell your message. Remove smaller ones from the letter sheet.
2. Arrange all the letters on several layers of paper towel then gently mist with spray stain. Let dry completely.
3. Use liquid glue with a fine tip applicator to attach O, H, M and Y to the first and second pumpkins.
4. Remove backing paper from the back of each varsity letter to expose the adhesive, then attach one letter to each of the remaining five pumpkins.
5. Cut ribbon into 6" lengths then tie between pumpkins, securing a silk leaf between each one.
You can find a wide selection of Joy® embroidered iron-on letters and alphabet sheets in different sizes at your local craft stores!