Make your own silverware place setting for all your holiday dinner events.
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-On embroidered letter sheet - gold
- wood slice
- Cut the burlap to 10" x 5" and a second at 5" x"5. Glue the smaller section on top of the larger section at the bottom.
- Make the felt flowers and leaves. You can find instructions for the rolled flowers here if needed: https://youtu.be/BjiRAnyz2rc
- Glue the lace onto the smaller burlap section, and then glue the felt flowers and leaves.
- Glue on the letter of the person's name to the wood slice and add a bow made from the twine to the top. Glue this into the top of the holder
- Make one for each person at the table with their initial.
These are wonderful to add to any place setting at your holiday dinners, and the best part is you can make then any color just by changing up the color of the felt!
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store.
They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.