Create your own Christmas card holder for the Holidays with Joy® embroidered letters!
You will need:
1. Cut the following shapes from red felt for the front and back. Size each piece to the width of the felt. Create patterns from a letter-sized sheet of paper. Fold the paper in half lengthwise to ensure each side will be even.
2. Create the pouch by fusing the pieces together along the sides and the bottom with the fusible web.
3. Add details to the pouch as shown with the white paint pen.
4. Use the green pen to color your letters to look like mint candies.
5. Position the letters on the pouch then, following manufacturer's directions, press in place.
6. Add additional embellishments as desired with the glue gun.
You can find Joy® embroidered, iron-on letters and numbers at your favorite craft stores. If you need a special color, white letters are custom dyeable with markers, paint, dye and more!
Leave a Reply