Transform a trio of Dollar Store pumpkins into a fun neon greeting for all your Halloween visitors with Joy® embroidered letters!
You will need:
1. In a well-ventilated area (or outside) spray paint the foam pumpkins black, with several light coats. TIP: Test the spray paint on the bottom of an object made of foam to ensure the paint doesn't melt the foam.
2. Select the Joy® Iron-on embroidered letters to spell your message and remove them from the sheets. Flip the letters over on your work surface and carefully apply liquid glue with a fine tip applicator. Set aside to allow the glue to become tacky.
3. Once the glue is tacky, carefully apply one word, TRICK OR TREAT to each of the three pumpkins.
4. Joy® Iron-on embroidered letters are pliable so they conform to the three-dimensional shape of the pumpkins.
5. Remove the stem from the bottom two pumpkins then glue together.
Personalize your pumpkins with a custom message to greet all your Trick or Treaters on Halloween night!
You can find a wide selection of Joy® embroidered iron-on letters and alphabet sheets in different sizes at your local craft stores!