Create a fun Halloween project - stylish by day, spooky at night!
You will need:
Joy® iron-on embroidered letters - (1 1/2" Script)
Halloween felt place mat - Black
Acrylic paint - White
Glow in the dark paint
1. Paint the center design white. Apply at least 3 coats of paint; let dry between each coat.
2. Use an iron to heat set the letters per the instructions on the package.
3. Paint the letters carefully with 2-3 coats of glow in the dark paint.
4. For maximum glow, paint your center design with multiple coats of glow in the dark paint. Let each coat dry between coats.
5. Attach a wire to the top then place under a bright lamp to activate the "glow". Turn out the lights for a 'spooky' good time! Happy Halloween!
Joy® embroidered script, monogram letters are available in different sizes in white or black. White letters can be colored to coordinate with any décor.
Leave a Reply