Add a little Joy® to your Fall home décor with this quick and easy fall centerpiece.
- Joy® Embroidered Letters - Black
- Craft Glue
- Wood Pumpkin
- Acrylic Paint - Brown, Barn Red, Orange and Marigold
- Fall Floral Pick
- Ribbon and Twine
Create the look of old barn wood using this wood pumpkin cut-out and acyrlic paint.
- Paint the wood pumpkin with brown acrylic paint.
- After the brown paint has dried paint the sections of the pumpkin with alternating colors.
- Sand the pumpkin with a fine grit sandpaper to distress and smooth the wood.
- Glue the embroidered letters and floral pick onto the wood pumpkin.
- Create a bow with sheer ribbon tied in the center with twine and glue onto the top of the pumpkin for the finishing touch.
A quick and easy Fall Centerpiece for my mantel.
You can find a wide selection of Joy® embroidered iron-on letters
and alphabet sheetsin different sizes at your local craft stores.