Create these cute, farm animal treat bags with Joy® iron-on letters and felt shapes!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-On letters - black
- Kunin® Felt shapes in various colors
- treat bags
- google eyes
- animal dies
- fabric glue
- burlap - various colors
- die cut machine
- Die cut the animal shapes with felt and glue to the burlap, don't forget the google eyes.
- Glue burlap with farm animal to the front of the treat bag.
- Glue down the letters of choice to the top of the bag, I picked "MOO" and "NEIGH" for each animal, but it could also be a person's name
- You can use this a cute gift for a friend, teacher, or as treat bags for a party!
You can even use this as a gift card holder!!
Here is a quick video on how to make the treat bags.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store.
They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.