Fun little cozy for your mug that is punny with Joy® iron-on letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-On baby monogram letter sheet - pink
- Kunin® Felt - grey
- ric rac trim
- rotary cutter and mat
- fabric glue
- needle and thread
- Cut a strip of felt large enough to wrap around the mug. Taper the ends so they fit inside the handle of the mug.
- Line up each section of ric rac on the felt then glue in place.
- Iron on the words "no", "no" and "maybe" as shown.
- Cut a slit at one end of the tapered felt and a sew button on the other side so the cozy can be attached to the mug.
- You can use this a cute gift for a friend, teacher, or just because!
You can even use this as a gift card holder!!
Here is a quick video on how to make the tote.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store.
They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.
Leave a Reply