Personalize a photo cube with Joy® Embroidered Monograms!
You will need:
- Joy® iron-on left, right & center embroidered monograms
- A photo cube
- Scrapbook paper
- Glitters and other embellishments
- Quick drying adhesive and diamond glaze.
- Cut a circle from the scrapbook paper that will fit inside your cube.
- Adhere the monogram letters in place.
- Coat the inside of the cube with the diamond glaze and add your glitters and such.
- While the glaze is still tacky, drop in your circle with letters.
- Paint over the letters with the glaze.
- Measure and cut the same scrapbook paper and adhere to the edges and outside of the cube.
- Seal the paper with glaze.
You can find Joy® embroidered, iron-on letters, letter sheets and appliqués at your local craft stores.