Make your own travel game with Joy® iron-on letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-On baby monogram letter sheet - blue
- Kunin® Felt - various colors
- ric rac
- ocean animals die
- die cutting machine
- thread and needle
- fabric glue
- Make the felt pouch by folding over 2 inches and gluing it down on the sides from a 9 x 7 inch piece of felt.
- Cut 4 small thin strips and make the tic tac toe board on the open square space of the felt board.
- Cut out and glue down various ocean animals out of felt to decorate the board. Keep 5 animals of two different types for the "players" free.
- Flip the board over and sew on a ribbon to help tie the board closed.
- Iron the phrase "tic tac toe" to the outside of the rolled felt game.
Enjoy your homemade tic tac toe game while traveling this summer!!
Here is a quick video on how to make the tote.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store.
They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.