Make something special for your favorite golfer using Joy® embroidered iron-on monogram letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Monogram Left Letter
- Joy® Monogram Center Letter
- Joy® Monogram Right Letter
- Plain Golf Towel
- Iron and pressing cloth
- Check care label of towel to check heat tolerance.
- Heat iron to cotton setting 300-350°.
- Position letters onto towel, heat seal side down, threads up.
- Carefully cover letters with a clean cloth.
- Using firm pressure, iron over the letters in a circular motion for 30 seconds.
- Turn towel over and iron the back for another 30 seconds.
- Let cool for a minute before handling.
Joy® iron-on embroidered letters and appliqués can be found at your local craft stores!