The perfect juxtaposition between wood and lace is created in this elegant
Home Sweet Home décor piece.
Dress up your home or give as a gift to a new homeowner, these personalized wooden houses become homes in just under 30 minutes!
You Will Need:
· Joy® Iron-On, Embroidered Letters – Mini Monograms Block and Script - White
· Amanda Native Arrow Lace Gimp, Natural - Expo International
· Teardrop Embroidery Lace Trim, White - Expo International
· Claudia 2” Vintage Fan and Lattice Trim, Off White - Expo International
· Color Tool Spray Paint Glossy Wood Tone - Design Master
· Wooden House Shapes
· Scissors, Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
In a well-ventilated area (or outside) spray several light coats on the wooden house shapes with Glossy Wood Tone. Let dry completely between coats.
Think about the structure of a house and lay out the decorative lace on the wooden house shapes until you are pleased with the composition. Attach the lace to the wooden house shapes with the hot glue gun, taking care to be delicate with the glue application.
Select the JOY embroidered letters to spell HOME SWEET HOME. Dry fit one word on each wooden house and iron on according to package directions.
Here is a detailed photo...
You can find Joy® embroidered, iron-on letters, letter sheets and appliqués at your local craft stores.
Leave a Reply