Turn a boring hat into something "oh so cute" with iron on roses!
You will need:
- Joy® iron-on embroidered applique pink roses
- A hat
- Clean dish towel
- Pressing cloth (cotton muslin)
- Set the iron to cotton setting.
- Remove any adhesive strips from the applique and position on the hat.
- Fold the dish towel until you have thick rectangle.
- Hold the folded dish towel firmly against the inside of the hat.
- Place the pressing cloth on top of the roses appliqué.
- Iron the roses, moving side to side, for 12-15 seconds at a time.
- Make sure that you are holding the underside of the hats steady with the dish towel as you iron.
You can find Joy® embroidered, iron-on letters and appliqués at your local craft stores.