Create some adorable Easter Bunny treat bags monogrammed with Joy® iron-on letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-on White 1" Letters - "B" & "C" or which ever letter you wish to use for the person you are making it for
- Kunin Felt
- needle & thread
- fabric glue
- Cut 2 bunny shapes from the felt, 2 long strips for the handle and base, and all the small parts for the face and ears.
- Glue on the small cut felt pieces for the ears, nose, eyes, and mouth
- Iron the letter on to the tummy of the bunny to make it personalized.
- Sew the parts of the bunny together to make a basket.
- Fill the basket with fun treats for Easter!
Pass along this sweet bunny basket to that special someone filled with some wonderful treats!
Here is a quick video on how to make them.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store.
They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.