Go GREEN on St. Patrick's Day and celebrate like you're Irish!
Iron-on embroidered letters and a Cricut® Maker to cut felt shapes, makes crafting quick'n easy!
You will need:
1. Cut 18, 3” Shamrock shapes using the “felt acrylic” setting and rotary blade, or use purchased felt shapes.
2. Cut 8, 4” x 6” black felt rectangles. Fold the strip in half lengthways, then cut from center fold to the outer edge, 2” up from the bottom. Do not discard the triangle pieces.
Download the FREE Shamrock pattern to upload to Cricut Design Space.
3. Remove letters – G O O D L U C K- from the letter sheet then, following the manufacturer’s directions on packaging, iron one letter at the center of each felt shamrock shape.
4. Glue each shamrock to a piece of black felt, then glue a second shamrock at the back of the black felt at the top as shown. Spread the glue lightly on the felt with the tip of the glue gun.
5. Fold the shamrock in half over the top of the black felt and glue to the front to create a tab for the cord.
6. Glue the tassel to the back by covering the tassel loop with one of the leftover triangles.
6. Thread the cord thru the loops at the top of each piece, then glue a shamrock to the cord at each end to finish.
Cook up some corned beef brisket for a party platter, serve with a glass of green beer, or Guinness and enjoy!
You can find Joy® embroidered, iron-on letters, letter sheets and appliqués at your local craft stores.