Create some cute, calorie free, felt Valentine conversation cookies using Joy® iron-on letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-on Classic Monograms Letters - "BE MINE" & "LOL"
- Joy® Iron-on Baby Monogram in Pink - "LOVE"
- Joy® Iron-on White Heart
- Kunin Felt
- heart and circle dies
- die cut machine
- needle & thread
- fabric glue
- Cut the heart and circle shapes: 2 large and 1 small for each cookie.
- Iron on the letters or heart of choice on the top, smaller felt layer of each cookie; the "frosting layer".
- Sew or glue the top smaller "frosting" felt layer onto the larger "cookie" layer of felt.
- Add beads and sequins to the top of the cookie to look like sprinkles.
- Sew or glue the two layers of the felt "cookie" together leaving a small space to add the stuffing before you fully close up the felt cookie.
Enjoy your calorie free cookies as a decor piece or as a small gift you can give to someone!
Here is a quick video on how to make them.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store.
They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.