Celebrate Valentine's Day with a quick and easy
BE MINE banner created with Joy® embroidered letters!
1. Remove filigree heart banner from packaging.
2. Decide on sentiment and select Joy® self-adhesive letters in the 3" white Varsity style.
3. Lay out letters on hearts and decide on spacing.
4. Peel backing paper away from each letter then firmly press onto the filigree hearts.
5. Tie scraps of red and pink ribbon in between each heart.
This fun project went together in just under 15 minutes and was easy enough to complete with the kiddos - of all ages!
Look for Joy® Iron-on embroidered letters and appliqués at your local craft store.
Letters, and letter sheets are available in different colors and fonts. White letters can be colored with fabric markers, fabric paint, dye and more!
Leave a Reply