Love to read? Why not add a little sparkle and shine to your books!
You will need:
1. Cut your papers and chipboard to your ideal bookmark size. These are 2"x 8".
2. Adhere the papers to both sides of the chipboard with double-stick tape.
3. Slide the bookmark under the place mat to act as a guide when sprinkling glitter. With the sticky side up, lay a strip of packing tape on top of the placemat, over the bookmark. If your packaging tape is not wide enough, overlap a second strip. Sprinkle glitter over the tape.
4. Remove the bookmark then press firmly onto the tape. Fold excess tape to the back the bookmark.
5. Add letters to the front of the bookmark with tacky glue.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store. They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.