Grateful and thankful kitchen towels make the perfect hostess gift for Thanksgiving!
You will need:
- Linen Kitchen Towels (3)
- Joy® Black Classic Monogram Iron-on Embroidered Letters
- Felt: Orange, Green, Gold, Burgundy, Brown, and Purple
- Fabric Glue
- Embroidery Floss and Needle
- Cut simple leaf shapes out of assorted colors of felt.
- Accent leaves with contrasting colors of embroidery floss.
- Glue leaves onto kitchen towels with fabric glue.
- Select letters and words from the sheet of Joy® Black Classic Monogram Iron-on Embroidered Letters.
- Position letters with the shiny side down onto kitchen towel. Use a ruler to line up the words straight.
- Cover letters with a cloth, with firm pressure iron over letters for 25-30 seconds.
- Flip kitchen towels over and iron the back for 25-30 seconds.
Joy® iron-on, embroidered letters and number sheets are available
in a variety of sizes, colors, and fonts at your local craft stores.
Leave a Reply