Take Halloween creativity to a new level and get a little punny!
Create some simple and punny Halloween costumes in now time with Joy® Iron-on letters and numbers!
You will need (Ceiling Fan Costume):
- Joy® Iron-on Varsity 1.5" Letter & Numbers - Go Ceiling & 1
- Joy® Iron-on Silver Embroidered Letters & Numbers - #
- Cut 2 pieces of felt into hand shape and draw in design for the fingers.
- Iron on # and 1 onto the front of the hand on the palm.
- Glue the two parts of the hand together leaving the bottom open to slide you hand into like a foam finger.
- Iron on the phrase "GO CEILING" according to the packaging to the front of the T-shirt. If you do not have a plain shirt to use, flip an old shirt inside out for a plain color.
- Wear your shirt with spirit with an added pompom and your felt finger to be the best "Ceiling Fan" there is!
You will need (Iron Chef):
- Joy® Iron-on Varsity 1.5" Letter & Numbers - FE
- Joy® Iron-on Embroidered Numbers - 26
- needle and thread
- Cut a white felt rectangle.
- Iron on FE and a little 26 onto the rectangle according to the directions.
- Glue the white felt onto the apron.
- Add a few props such as a felt chef hat and felt butcher knife to complete the look of an Iron Chef!
Enjoy this short video on how to make these fun costumes.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store. They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.