Halloween is almost here. Time to get a little spooky!
Create banners in any color then add Joy® Iron-on, embroidered letters!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-on Black Script 1.5" Monograms - B O O
- kraft cardstock
- google eyes
- white ink
- sticker maker, or glue
- baker's twine
- paper straw
- Cut the kraft cardstock into a fishtail shape for the banner. Any size width or length you desire. It just needs to be wide enough for the letters. Note: Script monograms are available in different sizes.
- Ink the edges with white ink and add streaks along the front of the paper to make it look ghostly.
- Select phrase you wish from the letters, I chose "BOO".
- Place the letters into your sticker maker along with the google eyes to make them stickers. Attach to the banner
- Add adhesive to the top of the banner and stick down the paper straw, cut to fit the width of the banner.
- Thread the twine into the paper straw and tie the ends into a knot to secure the hanger for the banner.
This BOO banner makes for a great kids craft for the Halloween season.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters, numbers and floral appliqués at your favorite craft store. They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.