These Trick or Treat Bags go together in 15 minutes with Joy® Embroidered and Iron-On Letters and are fun to make with the kiddos!
You will need:
1. Select the Joy Embroidered Iron-On Letters for each bag. Black Varsity BOO; Black Bubble TRICK OR TREAT and Black Block SPOOKY FUN. Dry fit for placement.
2. Peel and stick monster wiggle eyes onto Kunin Felt scraps, then cut out around the eyes to create a colorful border.
3. Peel and stick the BOO letters on the green bag. Iron on the TRICK OR TREAT and SPOOKY FUN letters on the blue and red bags with an iron, following the directions on the back of the packages.
4. Attach eyes to felt and felt to bags with MONO Multi Liquid Glue, let dry.
5. Add black ric rack to the top edge of each bag with MONO Multi Liquid Glue, let dry.
Here are a few close-up photos of the finished bags.
Joy® iron-on, embroidered letters and numbers are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and fonts at your local craft stores.
Leave a Reply