Everybody needs a personalized tooth fairy pillow monster!
Create you own one of a kind tooth fairy monster pillow with your initial on it!
You will need:
- Joy® Iron-on Varsity Letters - Red & Black
- Kunin® Felt - white plus your choice of colors
- Tooth paper template
- Needle & Thread
- Cut 2 tooth shapes from colored felt, plus 2 additional half round shapes for the pocket on the front as shown.
- Cut round and triangle shapes from white felt for the eyes and teeth.
- Select the letter you wish to use. The first letter of the child's first name is always a win. Peel away the backing, then iron on to the back of one piece of felt following the directions on the back of each package.
- Sew the pocket, eyes and teeth to the front of the second piece of felt.
- Sew the two sides of the tooth together then stuff with fluff leaving the front pocket open for the tooth and money.
Your kids can have fun picking out the color of the felt, and also the color Joy® Iron-on Varsity Letters to place on the back!
Enjoy this short video on how to make these fun little monster pillows.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters and numbers at your favorite craft store. They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.