Make a personalized Apple Coaster for your new teacher. Include a gift card to their favorite coffee spot and you'll be the teacher's pet this year!
You will need:
1. Cut felt shapes using Apple PDF pattern provided HERE. You will need 2 apple shapes, one leaf and one stem.
2. Use the monogram letters packaging to cut out the black felt circle. First, cut out the circle on the packaging and then use it as a pattern to cut out the black, felt circle.
3. Iron the monogram letters onto the black felt circle. Be sure to use a pressing cloth and follow the package instructions. Certain types of felt can melt, so use caution!
4. Stitch the black circle at the center of one apple shape. This will be the front.
5. With edges aligned, place the front apple piece, the stem and the leaf on top of the second apple shape. Pin everything in place. Stitch the pieces together with a simple running stitch.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered circle monograms at your local craft store!