Keep your sewing needles organized with this quick and easy to sew needle case.
You will need:
- Joy® Classic Monogram Iron-On Letters
- Kunin® felt - 3.5" x 3.5" squares
- Embroidery floss and needle
- Spell out the word, STITCH with the Joy Classic Monogram Letters. Position the letters on the felt then press with a hot iron. Be sure to use a pressing cloth!
- Once the letters are in place, draw three straight lines above the word, then use embroidery floss and thread to stitch a few different stitches across the line. I used a Backstitch and a Running stitch.
- Once you have finished stitching, place the front and back pieces of felt together, with the monogrammed and stitched side facing up, then whip stitch the pieces together.
- Fold in half. Press (using a pressing cloth again) along the edge of the fold.
- Place your needles inside case for safe keeping...
You can find Joy® embroidered iron-on letters and letter sheets at your local craft store.
Leave a Reply