Ready for some super hero fun? Let's make some super hero masks to bash those summer days away!
You will need:
1. Trace out the shape of the mask on the felt and cut it out.
2. Cut out the star shapes from the felt, making sure 2 of the shapes are large enough for the letters in fit.
3. Select the letter you wish to be on the mask, the first letter of the child's first name is always a win, then iron on to the felt following the directions on the back of each package.
4. Glue or sew the stars to the mask.
5. Attach elastic to the mask to fit child's head.
Enjoy this short video on how to make these fun personalized masks!!
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters and numbers at your favorite craft store. They're available in different sizes, colors, and fonts, suitable for every occasion.