Personalize a special pouch for the Bride-to-be with Joy® Iron On Embroidered letters.
It's the perfect place to keep wedding day jewelry safe while in transport.
You will need:
1. Fold up one end of the felt approx. 4" then sew the edges together at each side to create the pouch.
2. Iron the beaded trim onto the edge of the felt at the opposite end (on the other side), using a pressing cloth. The beaded trim will be at the edge of the flap. Place the pressing cloth on top of the trim and iron over it for 25 sec to secure.
3. Trim away the excess felt from around the top of the beaded trim to create a scalloped edge.
4. Remove the letters to spell "BRIDE" from the letter sheet, position on the front of the pouch, then iron in place using the pressing cloth. Using firm pressure and a hot iron, press for 25 seconds, then press again on the other side.
5. Add hook & loop tabs to the pouch and flap for a closure.
*Note: Depending on the type of felt, you may need to use fabric glue to adhere the trim and letters so they remain firmly in place.
Not just for the bride, a personalized pouch would also be a thoughtful gift for
other members of the bridal party. With a variety of letter sheets to choose from they can be personalized to match the wedding colors1
Leave a Reply