Gnomes are a quirky, fun part of gardening.
But what are you to do if you don't have room for a garden?
Create a kitschy WELCOME GNOME wreath using a few wood slices, a cute stamp set, and JOY Embroidered Letters!
You will need:
1. Attach moss to wreath form with hot glue, then attach wood slices in a stacked and staggered pattern on top of moss.
2. Stamp gnomes and mushrooms onto white cardstock, color then cut out. Hot glue wire to the back of each shape, then insert into moss.
3. Paint "WELCOME" letters from the Joy® iron-on, embroidered letters Classic Monograms with Country Red. Let dry.
4. Paint GNOME letters from the Joy® iron-on, embroidered letters Baby Monograms with Bright Blue. Let dry.
5. Peel letters from backing sheet then iron on to wood slices, referring to the directions on the back of the package. I used a pressing cloth on top of the letters to prevent paint from getting on my iron.
Enjoy your WELCOME GNOME wreath all Summer long!
Joy® iron-on, embroidered letters and numbers are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and fonts at your local craft stores.