A place for everything!
It's almost summer and that means time for vacation! Make your packing a little easier by creating simple travel shoe bags, personalized with Joy® iron-on, embroidered letters.
You will need:
- Small cloth bag for your shoes. (I used a bag that a bed sheet set came in. It's the perfect size for this project!)
- Joy® iron-on, embroidered letters
- Iron, ironing board, and pressing cloth
- Remove letters from sheet to spell out the word "SHOES".
- Set iron to cotton setting or a setting appropriate to the bag's fabric.
- Arrange letters on the bag. Cover letters with a pressing cloth and firmly press with the iron. Continue ironing over the letters for about 30 seconds.
- Flip the bag inside out then iron over the letters on the reverse for an additional 30 seconds.
- Allow bag to cool for at least a minute before handling.
You can use these steps to create CLEAN and DIRTY underwear and sock bags too! Need another five minute project? Check-out this tutorial for upgrading your closet organization.
Look for Joy® embroidered iron-on letters and letter sheets at your local craft store.