Ready for a Princess Birthday Party? Every birthday girl needs her party crown!!
A little felt and a headband with Joy® iron-on letters and you are ready for an amazing party!
You will need:
Instructions: 1. Cut the shape of the crown from felt.
2. Wrap the cut shape into a tube, overlap then glue to create the top of the crown.
3. Cut a circle a little larger than the opening at the bottom of the crown. Cut 2 slits about 1/2" from the edge on opposite sides of the circle for the headband. 4. Glue a length of gathered tulle around the edge of the base for a "tutu" effect.
5. Glue the top of the crown to the base.
6. Glue the diamond trim around the base as shown, and a silver bead at the top of each point.
7. Cut out a felt star. Glue the number to the center of the star and the star to the front of the crown.
8. Slide headband into the base of the crown through the slits and enjoy!
Enjoy this short video on how to make this adorable birthday crown for the birthday boy or girl.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters and numbers at your favorite craft store. They're available in different sizes, colors and fonts, suitable for every occasion.