The trees and flowers are blooming and everything looks fresh and vibrant - it's time to decorate!
You will need:
1. Following package directions, adhere fusible web to the felt.
2. Trace the flower pattern onto the fusible web then cut using your choice of colors.
3. With the web side down, place each flower shape onto a contrasting color of felt. Cut around the shape about 1/4" from the edge to create a border.
4. Cut 2 or 3 green leaves for each flower. Adhere to a second layer of green then cut about 1/8"from the edge to create a border.
5. Trace a circle onto scrap pieces of felt to create a contrasting center for each flower then fringe by making small cuts around the edge.
6. Adhere one circle to the center of each flower then iron, or glue the letters in place as shown.
7. Attach the banner holders then thread the ribbon through each one leaving a length of ribbon at each end to tie.
Joy embroidered iron-on letters are available at your local craft store in a variety of fonts, colors and sizes. White letters can also be colored with dye, paint or markers for all your needs.