A berry basket, with a sweet flower tucked inside, is the perfect gift for all your spring parties.
- Joy® Embroidered Letters
- Berry Basket
- Craft Glue
- Tissue paper or decorative, printed foil
- Small, flowering plant.
- Glue Joy Letters onto the berry basket. It's best to start by arranging the letters, without glue, to ensure that your spacing works, THEN glue!
- Glue ribbon around the top edge of the basket.
- Glue a button embellishment on the basket.
- Put the decorative paper into the basket and then slip your plant into the basket.
Joy embroidered, iron-on letters are available in a a variety of fonts and colors at your local craft stores.
Leave a Reply