Let the scent of the holidays linger with cinnamon and spice scented heart sachets. Hang around the home and use in the car.
Here's what you'll need:
1. Cut two felt heart shapes. Cut a smaller heart shape from the center of one of them to create a frame.
2. Stitch the open heart onto three layers of the cheese cloth and one layer of tulle as shown. Trim the excess cheese cloth away from the outside edge. discard.
3. Adhere the embroidered heart from the emoji sheet to the center of the opening. Stitch the ribbon to the center of the second heart.
4. Sandwich the decorative trim between the top and the bottom heart then stitch together using an overhand, or blanket stitch.
5. Leave a small opening on one side then fill with aromatics: sliced orange rind, whole cloves, cinnamon bark and freshly grated nutmeg. After filling, stitch the opening closed.
You can find a selection of Joy® iron-on numbers, letters and emojis at your local craft stores.
Leave a Reply