Time to celebrate like it's 2018!
A new year is almost upon us! (How did that happen?) This pom pom garland is a quick and easy way to make your space look festive for any of the holiday activities you have coming up.
You will need:
- Joy Classic Monograms. You can find these in your local craft store.
- Pom poms
- Craft glue
- Embroidery floss
- Long tapestry needle
- Use Classic Monogram letters to spell out your garland message.
- Glue one letter onto each pom poms. Set aside to dry completely.
- Use a tapestry needle to string the letters (and extra pom poms) onto the embroidery floss. Be sure to keep the letters in the correct order when stringing your garland, especially if stringing from right to left!
Here are a few more Pom Pom garland ideas:
- Merry Christmas for your tree
- Happy New Year
- Happy Birthday - with the name of the person who is celebrating another trip around the sun.
- Romantic Message for Valentine's Day. The possibilities are endless!
What will you make? Don't forget to share your pom pom garland ideas on the Creating with Joy Facebook page.
Look for Joy iron-on embroidered letters at your local craft store!