I don't know about you, but we always have a mess of straws, condiments and other loose items in our pantry. This simple project really helps organize those items for easy access.
You will need:
- Joy embroidered iron-on letters
- Hot iron
- Adhesive velcro
- Hanging jewelry organizer
- Remove hanger from organizer.
- Stitch or glue the opening shut.
- Remove the Joy letters from the sheet and arrange them in place as shown.
- Cover with a pressing cloth, then iron-on the letters for 30 seconds.
- If you plan to store straws like I did, cut slits at the bottom of a few pockets.
- Place the adhesive velcro to the back of the organizer and attach to the inside of your pantry door.
You can find Joy embroidered iron-on numbers and letters in a variety of fonts, colors and sizes at your local craft store.