Let everyone know not to disturb your little one's slumber with this cute moon and stars-themed door hanger. Materials:
- Joy embroidered letters
- Wood door hanger
- Craft paints
- Metal moon embellishment
- Gold glitter
- Adhesive foam dots
- Self-adhesive gems
- Liquid glue pen
- Mini glue dots
- Paint the door hanger in a color that matches your nursery.
- Paint the metal moon and adhere it to the door hanger with the foam dots.
- Adhere the Joy letters to the sign with mini glue dots.
- Cover the door hanger with liquid glue, then sprinkle glitter on top while the glue is still wet.
- Embellish with gems to simulate stars!
You can find Joy embroidered iron-on letters and numbers in a variety of fonts, colors and sizes at your local craft store.
Leave a Reply